Discover the e-car
50% of all traffic in the Netherlands is a result of people’s work. As an employer, this means that you can make an important contribution towards achieving the climate goal in relation to mobility. This includes your fleet of lease vehicles as well as commuter traffic that comprises your employees’ own cars.
If you want to contribute to the mobility climate goal, then help your employees make the step to electric vehicles by participating in our ‘Ontdek de e-car’ (Discover the e-car) campaign.
What is Discover the e-car?
The Zuid-Limburg Bereikbaar Programme Office has developed the ‘Discover the e-car’ campaign for affiliated employers and entered into a collaboration with the Goodmoovs platform as well as the JanssenKerres and Keram dealerships. As of 1 February 2020, 30 modern electric cars will be at the ready so that 500 employees of our partners can truly experience what having an e-car is like. We have planned for each employee to have the car for two weeks so that they can get used to the practical aspects such as charging the vehicle. This will enable everyone to experience what it could be like to have an electric vehicle as their next means of transport.
How does it work?
- Employers say ‘yes’ to Discover the e-car
- We will schedule a period for a specific number of cars and trial periods at your location
- We then supply promotional material so that you can encourage your employees to participate
- The website lists all the information for employees and they can make a reservation there too
- An e-car trial period for employees is two weeks long
- Collecting and returning the e-car is arranged to take place at the employer's location
- The employee can freely use the e-car for two weeks for (up to a total distance of 2,000 kilometres) for which they pay a personal contribution amounting to €75 and sign up to a limited personal risk up to the amount of €250 for insurance claims
- We will conclude agreements on charging the e-cars between trips at the employer's location
- You will be able to offer your employees a fantastic experience with one of four following amazing modern electric cars: BMW-i3, Renault Zoé, Nissan Leaf, or Mini Electric
- At the end of the trial period, your employees will receive an offer to buy, lease, or share their next electric car, in order to definitively ‘make the move’ to electric driving.
Interested in joining?
We expect high demand from our affiliated employers and we can only offer 500 of roughly 40,000 employees a trial period of experience in 2020. Don't wait too long: this offer is 'first come, first served’! The first trial periods will be offered on 1 February 2020. Employees can make reservations starting mid-January.
Are you a leader of the pack and want to be one of the first employers to offer this unique experience to their employees? Then, please fill in the application form below.